Monday, June 06, 2005

Victory on the Softball Field

We had a double header tonight at our men's softball game for FBC. We won both of them and I have decided that it is nice to win! Especially when we can win with as much graciousness as we lose, the other teams see that and Christ is glorified. That's why our church team is in a city league.

Nine of my college students graduate on Saturday. This is the first class that I have seen go from freshmen to seniors, and it is pretty weird to think about the turnover and the fact that they are not going to be a part of our college group anymore... That's the life of a college minister, I guess.

Whoever reads this is awesome.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I knew I was awesome, and this post just confirmed it!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Evidently I am also awesome.

jen barnes said...

Guess I have to chime in and say I already knew Dave was awesome. tee-hee!

Anonymous said...

Dude, being awesome rules!