Sunday, June 19, 2005

Baseball Stadium Tour Schedule

Starting Tuesday evening, I am going to catch a game a day. Here is the itinerary:

  1. Oakland @ Seattle, June 21st - 7:05pm
  2. Arizona at San Francisco, June 22nd - 7:15pm - in San Francisco
  3. Arizona at San Francisco, June 23rd - 4:05pm
  4. San Francisco at Oakland, June 24th - 7:05pm - in Oakland
  5. Dodgers at Anaheim, June 25th - 7:05pm - in Anaheim
  6. Seattle at San Diego, June 26th - 1:05pm - in San Diego
  7. San Diego at Los Angeles, June 27th - 7:05pm - in LA
  8. San Diego at Los Angeles, June 28th - 7:05pm
  9. San Francisco at Arizona, June 29th - 6:40pm - in Phoenix
I fly back to Seattle on the 30th. Good times, good times...

Oh - and I saw the Batman Begins movie last Thursday and I was very impressed. Very cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude! It is quite probable that I will be in Phoenix for business on the 29th. Send me an email and let me know how I can contact you while you're on your tour. I'd love to get a chance to hang out again.