Thursday, June 23, 2005

SBC Park - San Francisco


SBC Park - San Francisco
Originally uploaded by jeffflint.
Thursday afternoon we caught the 4:05pm game at SBC Park. This time the Giants lost 7-2 to Arizona. We sat in the third deck for this game to give us a different perspective of the game. It overlooked the bay and were pretty good seats, although 10 rows from the top! I would have taken a picture of our view, but my camera broke. This picture in this blog took 5 minutes to take.

That is another story! I couldn't take any pictures, so I thought the batteries were dead. I wanted to take a cool picture of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, so I ran into a touristy camera store and paid $18 for batteries! Ha! Then the camera still didn't work. I was pretty upset... Bethany's birthday present is going to be easy to decide.

No comments: