I guess I should say first wedding ceremony. Two of my college students got married on Friday night and they asked me to do the wedding. Well, we've been doing pre-marital counseling for the past three months, too, and they tied the knot on Friday. It was a great outdoor wedding - a little windy, so no unity candle - at a place called The Links at Olson Mansion. It was a very nice place. B and I got to stay in one of the rooms there with a huge king size bed with the most comfortable mattress ever. The rehearsal went smoother than I thought and the wedding went faster than I thought - it was only about 20 minutes. That's the way they liked it, though, so it was good. Bethany wanted me to mention (for the ladies) that the dress was pretty and beautiful and there were 100 guests and we blew bubbles for them. B was the starter person in back, so she helped out a lot.
B's mom came in on Friday, also, so she is here for a few days before they go to TX next week while I am on the baseball tour. I think I am going to bring my laptop on the trip so I can blog vacation updates for you who read this.
Saturday, June 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
glad the wedding went well man; that's cool you got to do it bro. take care brother - hope to see y'all soon. (ps. them washington boys might not appreciate the dukes like us down yonder!)
take it easy man. enjoy the ballgames baby!
Post a Comment