A new Starbucks opened up downtown (closer to the church) and Jay and I went to the opening of it since we know one of the baristas there. She invited us, we went, and they served free drinks and food. It was awesome.
After that, B and Jay and me and a guy named Brian went to the Boston Brass concert at Mt. Baker Theater. They were good and fun. It made me think of when they came to Baylor one time. And then that made me think of when Maynard Ferguson and Big Bop Nouveau came to Waco and played. It was rad. I spent the night when we got home playing around in iTunes wishing I had a bunch of money to download Maynard, Stan Kenton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Quincy Jones, etc! One of my friends, though, gave me a bunch of winning Pepsi caps for 9 nine songs - sweet.
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You said "rad". Hehehe. That's awesome.
Post a Comment