Well, sorry it has been so long since posting. I finished school, my parents came up to visit, and it has been busy at work. Something going on almost every night. It should be a little quieter for a little bit, though.
We had a softball tourney today with our FBC Team - we went 0-3. It was our first tournament and games of the year, so there are some kinks that need to be worked out. I pitched for all the games, which was a little different because we were under USSSA rules, not NSA rules. That just means I had to pitch a little flatter than I'm used to.
Tomorrow should be a good day at church - we have guest singer doing a couple of songs for us. We are having a going-away reception for our intern who has been with us for 10 months, and then I have a basketball game that night. Yes!
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment