Thursday, April 28, 2005

Top-Down Weather

Ever since my dad and I took off the Jeep hard top when he was here, the soft top has not had to go up in its place, yet. It is warm - 60s! That's good top-down weather here...

Yesterday was mine and Bethany's 3rd anniversary. I cancelled choir that night so I could suprise B with a dinner date. She came home not expecting to see me - she was pretty happy. Our big anniversary plans was the U2 concert, but I couldn't let the actual day go by without doing something. Everyone came over for Alias that night, too. It was a good anniversary.

We also got new cell phones yesterday, too. They don't activate until Sunday, though, because my contract with Verizon ends on Saturday. On Sunday, I can port our old numbers and still be good. We switched to Cingular mostly because most everyone we chat with on the cell is with Cingular. We got the Nokia 6230 phones, which has camera, video, mp3, radio, bluetooth, weighs about 2 oz, small, no flip, and awesome!

No comments: