Monday, May 02, 2005

Mental Block...

Well, I have a mental block right now at church trying to figure out the worship service for next Sunday. It is weird - sometimes the service just falls into place and other times, it's like pulling teeth. The balance between doing new songs, hymns, or choruses, or what's too hard to sing, or what's too lacking theologically - it is challenging. That's good - otherwise my job would be boring. God keeps it interesting...

I am going to a Pastor's Conference this week up at Regent. It is called the Worshipping Life, and should be educational, rewarding, refreshing, all those things. Robert Webber, Roberta Hestenes, Edna Grenz, Darrell Johnson, and Mark Davies will all be there - they will be great to listen to and engage with.

I finally got on Xbox Live this past weekend and I ended up playing with someone from Georgia. Lots of cussing, but it was fun. (I wasn't the one cussing, by the way...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you gotta get on in the evenings when we're on. I guarantee a better time. You need to get Dave (Satchmo890) on your friend list as well.

Mark

Anonymous said...

Found you!

-Kari