Sunday, May 22, 2005

Up Early

I am at church right now getting things ready for the service. I am here so early because the Gospel Quartet I sing with has a gig up in Lynden at 8:30am. If I don't get everything ready during the week for Sunday morning, then I have to do it early Sunday morning. I like it a lot better when I get things ready beforehand - fancy that!

My sister is going to buy a house very soon! I am way proud of her - that it a huge thing with a lot of financial things to think about. She is very smart, though, and picks up on things quickly. She sent me some pictures of it and I will post them to flickr so you can see if you want. I will have to do that later.

I spent most of yesterday piddling around the house and the town. B was in Seattle all day for a Science thing she is doing this summer, so I was it at home. I potted some hanging baskets and did laundry and went shopping for necessary stuff. I did window shop for a new printer because ours died on Friday. I also looked at digital cameras and HDTVs, just pondering the feasibility of acquiring them. I can wait.

Gotta run - gotta go harmonize!

No comments: