Tuesday, April 26, 2005

U2 Rocks!

Bethany and I went to the U2 concert last night in Seattle. It was cool because we got to ride with our good friends Jason and Ali (the good looking people) down to the concert and back. They are way cool. We got home about 1:45am, so I was a bit bushwhacked today. B and Ali slept on the way home while Jason and I had some good talks about theology, music, the millenial reign of Christ - you know, the usual late night conversations.

Bono was interesting - he is a very spiritual person and he is authentic in the sense that he practices what he preaches. He puts his money where his mouth is. I don't know how much he loves Jesus and wants to love him more, but Bono promotes a part of God's Truth that could allow people to discover Jesus as the way, the truth, and the life.

I think Christianity is a lot bigger than I make it out to be, sometimes.

No comments: