Saturday, March 26, 2005

Flooded Basement!

I hadn't heard our sump pump going in the basement for about a week. So, I opened the door that leads to the basement and there it was - 3 inches of water! Smelly, musty ground water. It was pretty bad. We shook the pump a bit and it kicked on, and the basement drained in about 10 minutes. We also got our new wet-dry vac and pumped some water out that way. I guess it could have been worse, though.

Also, I have jumped on the Flickr bandwagon and started an account for holding pictures. Our account name is jeffflint and we just have a few pictures on there with more to come later as we try to figure everything out. Feel free to poke around!

1 comment:

jen barnes said...

like the flicker username with the three fff's! ;-) Cool pics, too!