My mom told me earlier this week that Joel and I should have actually been born on February 24, and we were ten days late, hence March 5th. Well, they sent me a birthday gift that arrived on my actual due date - planned, perhaps? It was a very nice gift - headphones and an mp3 player that I have been wanting. I have been playing with it since I got it and it is way cool!
For the actual birthday, a bunch of friends are going to get together at Bob's Burger and Brew here in town for dinner. They have a room that seats 30, so it should be big enough.
On other notes, this week I didn't have school because of what they call "reading week." I did some of that. Bethany and I went to Vancouver last Sunday night just to get away from Bham for a brief time. We had dinner, slept in, worked out at the hotel's gym, and went walking around downtown Vancouver, which is a very busy and interesting place.
Whoever reads this is awesome.
Saturday, February 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet! I'm awesome!!
...Mark
Post a Comment