Thursday, February 03, 2005

It's Flu Season

Well, I got it - the flu. I have been laid up most of yesterday and all of today. It makes you not want to think, it hurts so bad. I had 101.4 temp yesterday, 100.0 today, and I am pumping myself full of water and Robitussin Flu. Nice! We had to cancel choir at church last night. The choir knows the stuff, so it was an okay rehearsal to miss.

So, I am trying to get a hold of Eugene Peterson to ask him a little bit about his pastoral theology. He used to teach at Regent, and so some of the profs here know him. I might be able to fax him some questions, since he doesn't have email. They don't just give out Eugene Peterson's phone number, either... I am also trying to get in touch with John Maxwell to ask him about his pastoral theology. It will be interesting to note the differences and similarities to Peterson and Maxwell's theology.

Other news, I filed my taxes this week - not a bad return!

No comments: