Sunday, January 09, 2005

Snow Days ending

We did have church this morning despite the snow still on the ground. The roads are pretty good now, though, but most people stayed home today instead of coming to church. We probably had only about 90 people there.

B and I enjoyed our snow days with cleaning up the house, watching 11 episodes of "Lost" and sleeping in. It has been nice! We watched "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" last night, and it was very creative and intriguing. It certainly is interesting to think about what you would like to erase from your mind, and then asking the question, "Do I really want to erase this?" Memories make up who we are today, shaping our lives and forming us into better (or, if we let them, worse) people.

Anyway, after the movie, B and I talked about what memories of us we would never want erased. That was a cool conversation. I recommend having one.


No comments: