An array of thoughts and matters for you to peruse.
Friday, January 07, 2005
The first snow day of the year! It is actually the good kind of snow, too! Good thing I got Halo 2 yesterday and some movies...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I was actually about to send you an email to get you to post some pictures. Bellingham was on TV this morning and they were talking about all the snow and I was wondering how you were doing. You gotta get XBox Live hooked up so you can play with me, Dave, and Rudy. It is one of the funnest things ever! (I think Rudy got mad at us the other day for performing so poorly in a big team battle and making his level go down.)
1 comment:
I was actually about to send you an email to get you to post some pictures. Bellingham was on TV this morning and they were talking about all the snow and I was wondering how you were doing. You gotta get XBox Live hooked up so you can play with me, Dave, and Rudy. It is one of the funnest things ever! (I think Rudy got mad at us the other day for performing so poorly in a big team battle and making his level go down.)
Mark Miller
http://www.marklio.com
Post a Comment