Well, I am finally able to post something about my father-in-law's surprise 60th birthday party! Bethany left Sat. morning to fly down and drive to Abilene to surprise her dad at his birthday party that night. They were playing a mock "walker" softball game where they had to go around the bases with those walkers with the tennis balls on the legs. She came up to bat, Benno was pitching, and he could quite figure out what was going on and why/how she got there. So she went and hugged him and that was a fun surprise. I am glad B got to do that and for Benno for having no idea that was she was coming!
I spent my bachelor time in the usual guy-only way - watching football and playing Xbox (Halo 2). I did read a lot for my Sunday School class and our college retreat next weekend, but I figured I should get in as much Xbox as I can before B comes back. I just know that I will want to spend the time with her, instead.
Monday, January 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet. sounds like that was fun for her. So, how long till we see you online? Dave and I are itchin' to get our game on with ya.
Mark
Post a Comment