Every day we are amazed at how Micah lines things up in an orderly, precise fashion. Today I decided to take a picture of all the times he lined something up. Keep in mind that all ordering is done by Micah himself. (Who knows where he got these tendencies. I blame Jeff, a.k.a "Mr. organize-the-shirts-in-your-closet-by-color.") See if you can find all Micah's patterns.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Mr. Line-er Upper
Every day we are amazed at how Micah lines things up in an orderly, precise fashion. Today I decided to take a picture of all the times he lined something up. Keep in mind that all ordering is done by Micah himself. (Who knows where he got these tendencies. I blame Jeff, a.k.a "Mr. organize-the-shirts-in-your-closet-by-color.") See if you can find all Micah's patterns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I dunno, Bethany, some could be from you. A blog or two back, didn't you say that you prefer a structured day? Clearly, some amount of structure must come from you as well! :-)
A neat-nick in the making? Hmmmm That could come in very handy. Sunny
Post a Comment