Well, the Seahawks lost today - it looked pretty lopsided to me, though.
I am back from Arlington. I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to see my Mansfield friends - it was a busy time... We had some of our people stay in Mansfield. Our Washington people were pretty amazed at the brick houses, how big they were, and how little they cost compared to the home prices up here.
I am really liking this new computer! It is simply beautiful. and fast. Right now, though, I am having a problem with my iPod communicating with it. I unplugged it while it said "do not disconnect" one time and it has never been the same since. I am going to have to send it in. I called the Apple people and they said that for me to talk to one of their people, it would cost $49 to connect. That is crazy. They said I could pay $59 for a year's coverage with S&H expenses covered if sending it is necessary. Well, it is necessary. iPod is the means by which I am listening to my audio course for Regent. This new machine is worth it, though!
Now, we just need a new laptop at home... :)
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was a sad thing to see them lose so cheaply. I hope those refs realize their mistakes and feel guilty about it!
Post a Comment