I am here at school in the library doing a little studying (okay, I am surfing blogs...). I found a guy in Bellingham who is in my class and we have started to ride together to help defray some costs. It works out well, and he plays basketball after class so I can do a little studying in the library while I wait for him so we can go home.
It was a pretty busy weekend with the our college student presenation of our Murder Mystery dinner banquet. It went well, though kind of long and a little boring. We tried to adopt one of those "How to Host a Murder" murder-mystery for a large group, but it did not work well. There is just too much information and not enough interaction with the large group for it to work. Everyone was pretty ready to go afterwards! The students made spaghetti and green beans and root beer floats. I am just glad it is done!
I filed my taxes and we are getting a pretty good refund at the end of the month, so that will come in handy to get some new garage doors!
In other news, Bethany is taking me on a surprise birthday trip for my 30th birthday the first weekend of March. We are ready for a little vacation! She won't tell me where we are going, but I still have time to figure it out...
Monday, February 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
is this the same jeff flint that works with pastor jay in b'ham; that i met one night after a lecture by the late stan grentz; that once made a blackberry pie from scratch while living a dumpy little trailer; that i helped move into an apartment by bellis fair mall; that we'd talk about girls (and the about the girl who was moving up to marry him) and accountability; that we'd hang with jason, ali, amy, and others at boundary bay brewery; and that we'd eat freshly caught dungenous crabs by the sandy shore behind a church friend's place?? is that the same jeff flint i can't get a hold of???
if so, give me a call, buddy, 'cuz for some reason my calls don't get through. I hope you and bethany are doing well. and enjoyed reading your blog!
Erik
www.saylerman.blogspot.com
Post a Comment