Since Saturday, I have been in Arlington, TX on a leadership training week. 5 members of my church and I were flown down by FBCA so that we could chat with their leadership, shadow them during the services, and pick their brains a little bit about why they do what they do.
We are pretty tired, but we are enjoying ourselves immensely.
I got to celebrate my dad's 60th birthday with all my family at Cantina Laredo on Sunday night. His birthday is actually on Feb. 6, but since I was down, it was fun to get everyone together.
It is a pretty fun trip because I get to show the Washingtonians the area where I grew up (kind of...). We went to the Ft. Worth Stock Show on Monday and watched the rodeo, which was a blast. We hit the Whataburger and Chik-fil-a and Dickies for fried okra. We hit the Sonic for some good treats this afternoon. We don't have any of this up North, so we have to get them all while we can!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you are still in Arlington you should give Nathan a call. We are in Mansfield which is just south of Arlington. You can also e-mail him. ndwood75@hotmail.com I hope things are going well.
Post a Comment