I have kind of been waiting for my return back to this spot mainly because the hardware with which I have to access this site has been severely lacking. I am at the church right now and to access this blog from that computer was archaic. I was using an old iMac G3 400MHz computer running OS 9.1. And at home, we are running a PC with XP that is going out on us.
Well, today, my friends, things have changed. I am now on a iMac G5 Intel Duo Core 2GHz 250GB Super Drive 20" beauty that is just awesome. Holy cow, it is sweet.
It will take some time to play around with the new system to learn all the cool stuff about it, but I am looking forward to it. See you around here more often! I will probably spend more time at the office, now...
There are some new pics over at flickr. Just click the dealio over on the right. It should take you there.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree with Aaron. I don't even know what most of that computer stuff means but it sounds better than my G4 Ibook. Hey, I have a blog too at www.tracylucas.com.
Post a Comment