Saturday, October 29, 2005

Corn Maze Madness

Today I went with our college group to a corn maze field shaped like a salmon. We had to find posts scattered throughout the maze with different shaped hole punches. It was pretty fun and our team beat everyone else. There were some shortcuts taken... The hilarious part was that the field was so muddy that your feet slipped everytime you stepped and everyone was falling and getting their clothes muddy and wet. We went to a pumpkin patch afterwards and picked pumpkins that we are going to carve tonight.

Tomorrow our church has our harvest festival and a guest preacher. It should be pretty fun.

We got tix for our Christmas trip to TX this week! Dec. 25-31 - quick, but fun. I think am most looking forward to seeing my neice, Jordan during that week. It has been a year since I have seen her! B's parents come for Thanksgiving and my parents are coming for our Choir Cantata in December - yes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA for trips to Texas!! Can't wait to see you guys.-Julie