Well, at about 12:30am last night, my Jeep got rear-ended in front of our house. There wasn't too much damage on my car - just the bumper got messed up. I don't know if there are alignment problems yet or anything. Her car is a different story, however. The front hood was smashed up and the front head light covers were crushed, though the lights themselves were still working. She seemed to be drunk because she was saying weird things and acting strange. The police came and took a report and I have spent today working on insurance stuff. It turns out that her insurance number was not correct because when I called her insurance, they didn't have any record of it.
So, I am going through my insurance and letting them do the leg work of working with her insurance. I still have to pay the deductible, but it should get reimbursed.
The Jeep is still driveable (I checked the spelling of that and found out it could go both ways), but it just needs some cosmetic work.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment