I had yesterday and today to work on it, and I am grateful for the time from my boss. I just have a little tweaking to do when I get to school early Monday morning, but I will have the time to do so!
Tomorrow is the dress rehearsal for my choir's annual Cantata. We are singing a good variety of styles of music from a book called The Wonder of Christmas. I like that book - I just wish I had a huge orchestra accompanying us! The performance is Sunday night and I think we will be ready.
My sister runs her second marathon this Sunday and I am excited for her. I just wish I could be there to cheer her on! *Chariots of Fire music playing*
3 comments:
Hey! I just saw my picture on this thing and it talks about my marathon!! How cool is that! I have never heard of blogging....must be a northwest thing :) Anyway, I am posting as anonymous because I am too lazy to sign up for anything... Thanks Jeff! Love you--Julie
Just realized it is not northwest thing, but rather a Baylor band nerd thing!! HA HA! --Julie
Am praying for your musical on Sunday. You've prepared the choir wonderfully I'm sure. Mom
Post a Comment