Monday, December 13, 2004

Pulling Back

Whew - well, I am at Regent right now and I printed off the Herm. paper for the final time. Of course, there is always some weirdness with technology when you have to get a paper printed just right - formatting, word processing programs, disk drives working properly. Thankfully it worked out...

My choir program went incredibly well last night. It was amazing. Three months of working diligently on some pretty hard music came to a close last night and the emotion was draining! After the last note, I was speechless... It was awesome.

Only a Greek final to go on Thursday and I will have these next three days to study for it. I am not too worried about it. (yet)

One somber note is that Bethany's grandfather passed away early Sunday morning. She is not going to be able to go down to the funeral, and that is tough decision. But, in the long run, it is for the best since we can see the family when we come down for Christmas.

Jeff

No comments: