Did you ever read as a kid that book called Alexander and The Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day? He kept wanting to move to Australia and his mom would say - "Some days are like that. Even in Australia." That was today! I am Alexander today!
On a positive note... My church choir sang well at practice last night. We are getting ready for our big Cantata on the 12th. We only have two rehearsals left! I think that they will be okay with it, though. We are singing some cool, challenging pieces from a book called The Wonder of Christmas by Word Music.
Soon I will put up a link to my church's new website. We are totally redoing it because the old one sucks. Plain and simple. But the new one will be pretty cool.
Well, I could write for a while on different subjects, but I will stop now.
Jeff
Thursday, December 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment