Monday, March 03, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane...

...back on March 14.

I board the shuttle tonight to ride down to Sea-Tac at 2:15am, arrive at the airport at 4:45am, where I will meet the 40 other tour participants at 5:30am and depart at 7:20am. From Seattle, we fly to Newark where we have a 5 hour layover until our flight leaves at 10:20pm for Tel Aviv. That flight is 10.5 hours, and I have a window seat, so I am praying my legs won't go too numb. I plan on sleeping and reading a lot because when I get back I have Palm Sunday, Good Friday, and Easter right away...

Stay tuned for more updates from the trip!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The shuttle seems like overkill for a ride to the airport. Don't they usually reserve that for trips into space?

Anonymous said...

One thing I do on plane trips is stretch my legs in the aisle every so often so I don't get cramps-also, drink lots of water!! Bon Voyage, Sunny Inge

Anonymous said...

May the strength of God pilot us;
May the wisdom of God instruct us,
May the hand of God protect us,
May the word of God direct us.
Be always ours this day and for evermore.
-- St. Patrick
This will by my constant prayer for you and your group.-Coach