Last night, we had a Home Group party at my house for the college students. Most of them are taking finals and so it was a good study break for them. It was cool because a lot of the people who don't usually come to Home Group could make it to this. (Funny how a party can do that...) I don't know if the students just don't like the things I teach or it's not practical enough for them, or what, but hey - they know it's there for them to help them grow in Christ.
I want to plug my friends who play in a local band called Daydreamer. Check out their website and listen to some of the song clips that they have. They lead worship at a local church here and I play racquetball with their lead guitar player. Their lead singer is a guy who I started taking guitar lessons from when I first moved to Bellingham, but our lessons times starting turning into more of a coffee/chat time. They are great artists and I am pretty excited about this new album of theirs...
Just a quick update post - thanks for reading!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment