We returned from Orlando, FL on Tuesday night after a fun two days of frivolity in the magical world of Disney. I had to wear a button that said it was my birthday and all the employees had to say happy birthday to me and Joel. I have posted the pictures from the trip that we took with our camera. I think my favorite is the Buddha man at Epcot. You'll see what I mean.
The coolest part about the trip is that my entire family went down there, too. Mom, dad and sis meet us there and celebrated our 30th birthday. Joel had no idea and I wish I could have seen the look on his face when he walked into baggage claim and everyone was standing there waiting for him.
I had a little bit of it figured out, but I didn't know that my parents and sister would be there. B and I were waiting our shuttle bus and I decided to call dad to see where he was. He had actually been down at baggage claim waiting for us, but since we didn't have any checked baggage, we went straight to the shuttle bus. He said on the phone - "Don't get on the bus! Don't get on the bus!" Just as the bus was pulling up to take us to the condo, mom, dad, Julie, Joel, Jodie and Jordan walked up and hugged us. Julie even made a sign that said Happy Birthday Jeff! (I still have it, Julie)
Anyway - Bethany and Jodie did an incredible job of surprising us and making their husbands feel really good about turning 30. We are lucky guys, bro.
Friday, March 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment