Friday, March 03, 2006

Flints, Out!

Tomorrow we are leaving for my birthday trip that Bethany has been planning for a while! She won't tell me where we are going, so it is a total surprise to me - but I know that it is somewhere sunny because she bought a new swimsuit this week. I also hear that it is a pretty long plane trip, so that is an indication of how far we are going. Hmmm... It will be nice to get away for a little bit. We leave Saturday and come back Tuesday.

There's always so much to do, though, before you leave, isn't there?

The big 3-0. My friend Mark has already hit that this year, so how is it buddy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not as earth-shattering as some would lead you to believe. It's a lot different than 15, but not much different than 29.

Anonymous said...

WOW you're getting old!

Dan Obregon said...

Happy Birthday Bro! I'll be celebrating my last twenty-something this year. 3-0 suddenly doesn't seem so old anymore...