Yesterday was Bethany's birthday (27), but I didn't get to see her. Instead, I saw her on Wednesday night and also again tonight I get to see her. She is doing the Science Education Partnership deal these past couple of weeks. I drove down to Mill Creek where we had a birthday dinner with our friends Matt and Jamie. They just got married in May, and B has been staying at their place the past two weeks while she is at this teacher's program.
We had P.F. Chang's for dinner that night - my first time - and it was very good. Definitely a repeater. We then went back to Matt and Jamie's place where we had cheesecake with chocolate fondue - yes! Matt's b-day is the 26th, so we exchanged presents with everyone. I got Bethany a new digital camera since our last one broke on the baseball tour. It is a Canon Powershot SD400 Digital Elph. Very tiny, but packs a punch. I got it at Best Buy, but today I saw one online for $70.00 cheaper! So, I ordered that one and we will take back the Best Buy one because it has a 14 day return policy.
B also got a new belt and bag from Jamie that she really likes. We gave Matt a new set of clubs (the ones from the card deck separated out) and some Swedish Fish. It was a very fun night to hang out with them and I drove back to B'ham the next morning.
Friday, July 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
P.F. Chang's is my favorite.
Post a Comment