Sunday, July 03, 2005

Back in the Swing of Things

Things are almost back to normal here after the baseball trip. The next two weeks are going to be pretty hectic getting things ready for the Summer Academy, Arlington coming up, and Bethany going to Seattle for two and half weeks. I think I will be glad when it is over...

Yesterday, we went to Wal-mart and finally got a BBQ grill so we can stop broiling things in the oven and burning them. We christened the grill last night with some Carolina BBQ chicken. Very nice. However, the electronic iginition switch didn't work, and I didn't have time to troubleshoot it, so we lit it from a click-flame and it fired up. Today, I just moved the electrode closer to the burners, and now it works. Yes!

So - come on over and I grill you up something!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there for a hot dog tomorrow!