Ever since Jeff taught Micah to say Sic 'em Bears, he keeps going around saying it. Every once in a while, Micah gets fixated on a word and will repeat it forever, and this is one of them. So, whenever he's reminded of it, he goes around, " sic em bears sic em bears sic em bears sic em bears..."
I cracked up the other day when Micah and I (Bethany) killed some daylight by going on a walk. We just went around 2 blocks and Micah was pushing his yellow cart (the same one as in the lawnmower video in a previous post). Every, and I mean EVERY plant that happened to be next to the sidewalk, he would leave the cart, and go over and "sniff" the plant. But it wasn't ordinary sniffing. (How do I describe this...) Micah would stand up straight, pop down, and stand right back up again almost as if "pecking" the plant with his nose, as maybe a chicken would peck the ground. Did I mention the whole walk? Every plant? Our walk seemed to last forever!
Micah loves balloons, but calls them "ooba-doons." He was thrilled today when I had one from Trader Joe's in the car when I picked him up.
Great news! Our niece, Jordan, is going home from the hospital today! Praise God!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Note to self: give Micah a balloon and a plant for Christmas. Easy to please kid you have on your hands!
Post a Comment