Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Micahisms

Micah has been saying some things lately that are pretty funny.  My favorite is that instead of saying "love you," he says "mah moo."  He also wants to watch "Jesus" which is actually PraiseBaby videos.  So, it's fun to hear him come in and say, "More Jesus, please."  If only that were all our desire!  When we are getting the DVD ready, he gets all excited and screams, "JESUS!!!!"  He's gotten really good at saying , "heop peees" (help, please) when he needs assistance, rather than whining, which is good, but the other night he fell feet up, head up between the ottoman and couch and all we heard was, "HEOP PEEEES, HEOP PEEEEEES!!"  He's still obsessed with "big deegers" and "umbellas" and has lately picked up on "opopus" (octopus)  I just think it's hilarious that he can say all that (including bumblebee), but can't say "love you."  Oh, well, "mah moo" never sounded so sweet!  

He's getting better at counting and recognizes numerals 1-10 and recognizes all the letters too.  I don't think he's ever said the whole alphabet all at once, but can do it in pieces.  It's just too long and he gets distracted! 

We have Halloween pictures posted, so you will be able to see James Bond, Sarah Palin, and Clark Kent.  

Today Micah said "mah moo" to his cousin Jordan on the phone.  Please continue to pray for her.  


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's adorable!! I miss you guys.... Have any plans to be in the Seattle area any time soon? Hope things are going well and hopefully we'll get to see you sooner rather than later! <3

Anonymous said...

That's sooo adorable. I look forward to seeing him this weekend!

When Mathias started saying "I love you" it was "avai" ("i" sounded like "eye") haha.

Oh and you (Jeff) make a great James Bond. :-)

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

I love that I can just "hear" him say those things as I read! What fun! I saw the Halloween pics, but I must have missed the one of Sarah Palin (ie: Bethany). Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

ya i was going to ask that...where is palin?? ;-P