Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Official!

I have here in my hand a piece of nice paper that says, "We, the Governor, President and Faculty of Regent College, certify that Jeffrey Louis Flint...has been awarded the Master of Divinity."

It has been an emotional weekend! Ups and downs with church members on the verge of death, other church members of the verge of giving birth, my niece dealing with her Leukemia, my brother and sister-in-law dealing with her Leukemia, I was installed as the pastor Sunday afternoon, I graduated Monday night.

Today we are getting Micah's haircut for the first time and then we are going to take advantage of this beautiful day to go see the Tulips!

2 comments:

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

THE TULIPS!!! That is one of my favorite memories of visiting Washington!!! Have so much fun and CONGRATULATIONS again!....AND....HAPPY 6TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY B AND JEFF!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I miss you like crazy!! Congrats on the graduation and also being the head honcho now!! Don't cry when he gets his hair cut ok!! hehe Praying for you guys.

Becca D