Well, I just received the following email from Regent College:
Dear Jeff,
Congratulations on the completion of the Systematic Theology A Continuing Studies course. You have officially received an A. This grade has now been recorded and has been sent to the Registrar's office.
--
What in the world! This was an audio course that I finished in February the week before it was due. I went up about three times that week to write a paper and to take the exams. I wrote my paper on open theism, which is not the easiest subject to tackle, (especially when you are leaning in favor of it), and I knew there were some holes or things I didn't say as well as they need to be said. The exam was five questions, and there is never enough time to write all you can about them, so they looked less than comprehensive to me. I didn't think it was a failing grade, but I certainly didn't expect an A. Those are the best.
I thank God for his grace. Thinking is a means of grace and I thank him for it.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey, congratulations on the good grade!
I knew that all along. Just ask!
:)))..........coach
That is Awesome!!! Nothing like an unexpected A... we knew it all along!!
You go on with your bad self! We are so proud of you Pastor Jeff "Can I get an amen" Flint!
Post a Comment