
Something very sad happened today... Jester was hit by a car outside our house and died.
We were out doing stuff and when I got back, there was a message on the answering machine from a lady crying and saying that our cat got hit. She (or someone) had put Jester is a bag and called the Humane Society to come pick him up. I walked up the street and there he was with his collar outside the bag. So I got a box, put him in it and made the hard call to Bethany.
We were able to bury him in our backyard today, but we miss his loud little cries and big ol' ears already.
6 comments:
Oooh! I'm so sorry about the cat! :-(
Total bummer, man. Total. I lost both of my childhood cats prematurely, and Becky has been through similar things. Total bummer.
Oh I'm sorry to hear about that! That stinks!
:-( sorry to hear about...
I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I know that when Mia or Wink pass on that our Master will hold them as close as He holds you and I.
Grace.
Poor Jester! I'll miss seeing him flopped on the back of the couch when I'm around your house . . .
Post a Comment