Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Monday Project


Monday Project
Originally uploaded by jeffflint.
Well, I go in to try and fix the stop up... Two bottles of draino later it looked like this. (The draino didn't do that, though...)

Also, after 3 trips to Lowe's, it was put back together. Yet, the stoppage was still there, so I went back to Lowe's and bought an auger and drilled it out through the pipe...

I also repaired our dryer's burned out thermostat today. I am a man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a man! I'm impressed!

Anonymous said...

No! That's not a man. When you are standing over Buford and changing a horrible messy peanut butter diaper, and he lets fly a powerful stream right up your nostrils. Now, that's a man!

Anonymous said...

On one level, this could be labeled "superficial" man - all men should be able to use tools…
Yet, as anonymous said, the whole next level up consists in peanut butter diapers; now that takes real cojones.
Ultimately dude, you are a home owner that doesn't want to hire a plummer. That's good stewardship!