Sorry for all you guys who have 100 degree heat - we are enjoying 70s here! The top has been down on the Jeep for a couple of months.
This week has been a bit stressful - my office administrator is gone, so I am doing her job, my job and Jay's job this week! It's crazy. I have been learning a lot about Adobe's InDesign program and I think I am going to try and learn some more about it so we can do some cool publications from the church.
An interesting note - one of my little brothers from my year at Doulos Ministries in Branson, MO was on the TV show "The One" on ABC. Austin Carroll is his name (you might know his dad Bruce...) and he sang pretty awesome. I remember he was a great singer back at 16, and at 23 he is better! He is still the same personality, I can tell - fun and personable. Sadly, though, the show was canceled after only 2 weeks. (It's not really that sad - the show was pretty lame...) What might have been...
We have the state church softball tournament this weekend down in Fife, WA (near Tacoma). We'll see how we do!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah, soon we will be among the cool weather as well. Can't wait. It's the perfect weather to hunt for the elusive sasquatch.
Hey bro! Guess it's been awhile since I last dropped in. Congrats on the baby, that's wonderful news!
Post a Comment