Saturday, August 12, 2006

It is In!


IMG_1394
Originally uploaded by jeffflint.
This is me and my friend Tyler after we put the garage door in! Click on the picture to head over to the rest of the pics! I will finish up the siding on Monday, hopefully, and have a finished garage...

B is very excited about pushing a button to get into the garage, and not getting out, putting up, getting in, driving in, getting out, putting down, going in...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, it looks very nice!

Anonymous said...

What a good looking door! I know you're glad to have it and proud of the job you did.

Dan Obregon said...

Nice job, jefe!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hoooraaaayy!! It looks very nice, I can't wait to see it for real and not in a picture! Can't wait to come home and see you guys too! I miss you!