Saturday, October 11, 2008

A Praise Report

I just wanted to report some great news that we heard this week from Bethany's mom. She had been diagnosed with Stage 1 cancer last month, and so we have been a bit anxious about what the first procedure would reveal. Well, the praise is that there is no further indication of cancer! We thank God for his grace and protection that it wasn't any worse...


At the same time, our niece Jordan is undergoing her second round of intense treatment for her leukemia. Check out her updates here. Be praying for Joel and Jodie - it is just exhausting to go through this with their daughter while trying to work and raising Jaydn as well. Pray that they would have some good friends who could surprise them with help and meals...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's really great news about Weezy! Jordan and the whole family are always in my prayers and I do my best to keep up with her journal. Hope all is well! <3

Anonymous said...

I had no idea about Louise! Glad to be updaued on that. I have also been following Jordan's ptogress.
Sunny