So on Easter this year, I wanted to play banjo for the service - a la David Crowder Band on "I Saw the Light," and "I'll Fly Away." I practiced for a couple weeks enough to get those two songs down.
Micah listened to me practice and gave me some good hints on how to play it better...
A few more pics on flickr, click on the pic...
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Miss Grey, This is Ofelia Ayala, Milagro's mom she found this blog and showed me your baby's pictures. So I just wanted to tell you that he's adorable and looks just like his daddy. We live in Bellingham now, so lets get together call us 510-5444 looking forward to seeing you all.
Its about time you started to play the banjo! You were saving that for when I left weren't you! Keep it up brother!
Banjo! Where'd you get a banjo? I keep looking for one but can't find one I can afford yet because I really want to learn.
Post a Comment