Thursday, September 15, 2005

Time for an Update

I started my new fall schedule this week. It is taking a little getting used to so far. On Mondays, I head to Regent for my Christian Education and Equipping class. Bethany and I have worked out the car situation where I can drop her off at school, go to my class, and pick her up from school at the end of the day.

Tuesdays I meet with my pastor at 8am and then we have mostly meetings that day. Wednesday I got to work at 8am and then leave for school at 11am every other Wednesday for another Regent class. It is Supervised Ministry class, so mainly report-type information - easy. Thursday I work all day and run our choir practice that night. Fridays is a work day, too. So, Saturday is our day to hang out and enjoy sleeping in.

I am a little nervous with how busy this fall may be. I tend to procrastinate a little and I hate that! I have got to stay on top of things...

I need to update this thing more...

No comments: