Sunday, August 14, 2005

Random Things...

Well, my replacement phone came in after a big ordeal with Cingular. Apparently they don't have replacement phones for my Nokia 6230 that I used to have. Instead, they sent me a Motorola V551. It is bigger and bulkier than the 6230, which may fit my hand better, but I was pretty disappointed in the fact that Cingular couldn't send me what I wanted. Blast!

My brother started his new job this week - he handles finances for a really rich guy. My sister started school this week with the kids coming back - I wish I could watch her in action sometime. I bet she is really good. Bethany has two more weeks before kids come back to school here. She is enjoying it!

We are going flying with some church friends of ours who have a plane, so we are just going to fly to lunch tomorrow somewhere.

No comments: