Welcome to the first entry! Here I will subject you to reading whatever is on my mind at the time. I know the hard part will be keeping it fresh. (The thoughts, not my mind - it went stale a little while ago...)
Feel free to suggest what you may about the look of the site. I don't know my capabilities on website design, yet, but I look forward to the work in progress.
Sunday, November 28, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, nice work getting this set up. I saw your url in my referrers list. I'm looking forward to lots of good stuff in the future.
Mark
yo! I added a link to yer site here of bloggage from our little home home on the web. Nathan and Shannon Wood also have a blog going... er, I think it's http://nathanshannonwood.blogspot.com/ yah, so... check it out periodically as well! Take care o' yerself and the wife and kitten!
Post a Comment